Saturday 28 May 2011

I'm looking at you through the glass.

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."  Pride and Prejudice.
I love the fashion image, i found it when searching for inspirationg for photography. It's the colous that i think make this photo beautiful, the blue black and white, also the indian headress makes it unusual. I think a photo needs to stand out as being different and unique, if you achieve this then you have little else to achieve.
I'm hoping to go out with one of my friends this week, who has kindly offered to model for me, i need to practise and collect some photos for my photograohy course next year, plus i really enjoy creative things, so doing her hair, make-up, taking/editing the photos within itself will be fun.

I found an photographer that is very good. His work is unusual and mut take so many skills when it comes to editing! He takes simple everyday things and manipulates them into something unique.


I can't wait until summer, when i can take some really summery photos.

Once i have photographed my friend i shall upload some of the photos taken! Fingers crossed we get some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment