Sunday 15 May 2011

Remember when I was your boat and you were my sea..

Gaaaah! Exam tomorrow, feel so unerved by all the exams looming!  My way of destressing has been to be creative though. I started of writing revision notes, eventually gave up and created this masterpiece...I could definately be the next Picasso!
  Definately been giving a lot of thought to the future recently, I guess leaving school does that to you, there are so many people you are never going to see again. Even though some of them you're not even friends with, it feels strange that you're never going to meet them and they are going their own way to live a completely seperate life to yours. 
Do you ever think about what other people might be doing this very moment? It's like that now, it's all a guessing game..
The good thing about coming to the end of school, is that people put their differences behind them; so they can part on friendly terms, the fact of the matter is though we should have done this sooner, it shouldn't be parting that brings us together.
 All I can say is i'm going to miss these days, the days of being young, free, immature and all the rest that goes with!

No comments:

Post a Comment