Saturday 4 June 2011

Cruel to be kind.

"Don't let anyone ever tell you that you dont belong, that you can't achieve, that you will stumble and fail, don't let anyone make you feel like you're insignificant. If you put your mind to it you can achieve, you can achieve your dreams and beyond. Everyone belongs somewhere and with someone, even if you stumble an fall pick yourself back up and shake yourself off, make yourself significant, to yourself and those around you. But most of all live to the max, take risks and aim high."


  Time to get my life organised, save my money and list making. List making, list of things i'm saving for, list of things to do, list of where i need to be, list of future ideas. It's list after list after list. As much as these lsits re drowning me at the moment i like to be organised.

  Taken some time out recently, had a night out with my girls which was nice, sad though as it felt like the last time that we would all be together, almost felt like we were saying goodbye to some.  Also made numerous trips to the gym, it makes me feel so good after! even if i do sweat so much at the time!
 
Also took some time out and did the fashion photoshoots that i said previously i would, here are some images, they do need some improvement though! My friend kindly modelled for me as promised.






No comments:

Post a Comment