Saturday 14 May 2011

I'm swimming in the smoke, of bridges i have burned.

So I felt like I needed to update! I'm slowly but steadily working my way through piles of revision for my exams and music is by far what is helping me complete it! Things always seem so much better when you can plug your ipod in and put it on shuffle, time just seems to fly by!
  Recently i have been playing over and over Burning In The Skies- By Linkin Park, I love quite a few of their songs on their newest album and I think it is amazing how versatile they are. They seems to have a very unique sound and voice, so if they are on on the radio you would instantly recognise them.

Before I share my recent song find, here is a picture of a tattoo I have found, which I absolutely love. I lvoe the floatiness of it and the amazing colours in it, they just contrast so well together! Not sure where I would get it though! Also wanting one of a trele cleff, but I don't want to be covered!

Okay so I have 2 songs to post.  The first is by The Material and it is called before this ship goes down. I'm not normally as keen on female singers, but I think the fact that this is a good song and she can actually sing, makes me love this song!  The chorus is especially catchy.  The singer does remind me of Hey Monday's lead singer though!


Cassidee Pope- Leas singer of Hey Monday
The next song is by This Is Freedom and it's called Bitter.  It was only released a couple of months ago, but it deserves way more views then it has!  I think it's a reall good song, and the video is simple but nice to it too!
Been listening to Kerrang! Radio alot as well, practically all day! It's good as I listen to new songs that I bookmark and then download later!  BIG LOVE FOR KERRANG!
That's all for now,
Nia X
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment