Sunday 12 June 2011

There's always sunshine after a rainstorm.

 The best kind of rain, of course, is a cozy rain. 
 This is the kind the anonymous medieval poet makes me remember,
 the rain that falls on a day when you'd just as soon stay in bed a little longer,
 write letters or read a good book by the fire,
take early tea with hot scones and jam and look
out the streaked window with complacency.



Old memories captured in photographs.
Hidden meanings behind your smiles.
Deeper meaning to words.
A hidden depth.
Not all things are spoken.

So a day full of textiles revision isn't my favourite way to go. I prefer the actual creative side of textiles. The side where you can create something beautiful from next to nothing at all. However i have learnt lots while revising, i now know what microencapsulation is. I pray to God that this comes up on the exam as there is nothing more frustrating than what you revise not coming up.

Listening to the rain pattering on my window whilst playing my favourite music tracks is actually quite relaxing and makes me smile!  Not going to lie though wish the sun would come out!


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing,
wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating;
there is really no such thing as bad weather,
only different kinds of good weather.

Almost finished reading persuasion, thinking i may start on Sense and Sensibility next, maybe it'll knock some sense into me..  I love Austens classics, so excuse me while i go and dive into a world of curtseys, corsets and romance..

No comments:

Post a Comment