Monday 13 June 2011

Given the chance i want to be somebody.

'Good fortune shies away from gloom.
  Keep your spirits up. 
 Good things will come to you and you will come to good things.'


Everybody makes wishes,
Everybody has dreams,
Everybody wishes to achieve their dreams,
Stop wishing and begin chasing,
Paint yourself the path.




Been thinking alot about what i want to do in the next few years. University is a definate, but due to the raised fees i was umming and arring as to what to study. My heart said costume design. My head said teaching.
My dream is to be a costume desginer or to work within costume for performance. I've spoken to my parents and friends and they have been a great help, it gives someone great confidence to know that people believe in you, believe you can do it.
I only have one life, one chance to do what i love.
I should make the most of it.
Chase after my dreams, rather than letting them run miles away from capability.
I'm going to take a leap of fate and hope it pays off.And that my dreamcatcher works and brings me pots of luck!

Now where's that wish tree...?

No comments:

Post a Comment