Sunday 10 April 2011

You're so naive, yet so.

So it's just a week to go until Hit The Deck Festival!  So excited, can't wait to see all the bands, but also just to have an amazing day with some friends! 
The next few weeks are so busy, I have something on practically everyday.  Exams are looming, but i'm not letting that get me down!  So many good things planned with friends! And of course there is always last day and prom and parties which should be all round amazing!
This is my most played song at the moment, although the Kooks are gettting seemingly popular on my itunes playlist.  I think now that the sun is shining people are listening to more upbeat and jolly songs, that you just want to get up and have a boogie to! Good upbeat music puts you in such a good mood.

My plan for today is to chill out in the sun with some friends and then do some revision, buut the revision doesn even bother me as i can chill in the sun and do it. Hoorah!

Note to self though: Must update ipod.

"Some people are real. Some people are good. Some people are fake & some people are real good at being fake."

No comments:

Post a Comment