Tuesday 1 March 2011

and i've been, waiting, for so long.

So today was a good day, everything went smoothly!  Had some interesting conversations with people! And funny as it is apparantely it's Biebers birthday today, but even that couldnt't dampen the mood of a good day!

So excited for Thursday!  Going with my bestfriend to see All Time Low ..which in itself is going to be awesome.  But guess who their support is?  YOUNG GUNS!  My favourite band.  Ever.  Can't wait to see them on Thursday shall be a good night out!  My only dilema is the amount of work i need to get done before next week, but surely that can wait until the weekend!

So here is All Time Lows's best song.  I view it as their best as it is their most rockiest song, a few of their others sway more towards pop rock. All are good though!

I shall update after the gig!

Nia X

No comments:

Post a Comment