Sunday 27 February 2011

I'm not wasting days.

Okay, so we all want them duvet days!  Tucked under the covers snug and warm!  Well recently i have decided that i'm going to try and drag myself out of bed early, get a few things done!  After numerous attempts today I finally managed it..but only to be left feeling cranky and longing for my bed.  I'm looking on the positive side though, like the fact that i managed it and actually did a few things!

Im also having a lack of motivation at the moment, in the 'sit down and get some work done' area. Everytime i look at it, i just can't bring myself to do it.  I would much have the Radio turned up on full blast, rocking out to a bit of Young Guns.

Okay so here it is.. Young Guns new music video for stitches! I love the song Stitches, not only have they produced great music but they've also written amazing lyrics, that you'll notice if you pay close attention.
I wouldn't say that it is a bad music video, but there has been better. I do like though, the fact that it is in black and white.  Black and White is such a classic look, which is dying these days! I love looking at old photos and films in black and white.  Also i have to say i do like Gustav Wood in this video! Yes he is looking hot.

Before I finish blogging for now to go and learn what seems like endless pages of German for my exam tomorrow...here is what i think is an amazing picture of Ian Somerhalder, big love for his stubble and those eyes are just haunting!
  

"The minute I stopped caring what people thought of me was the minute I started enjoying my life! Be bold be beautiful be you"

Nia X

No comments:

Post a Comment